Distorted City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted City

The Gazette

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girugamesh

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rujk
Admin
Rujk

Girugamesh Empty
PostSubject: Girugamesh   Girugamesh I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:55 pm

Formed in 2003 in the suburbs of Tokyo, Shuu and Nii had been friends since elementary school, the earliest incarnation of the band made its first performance while the members were still in high school. Girugamesh began playing gigs with their current lineup in 2004, until they were signed to record label Gaina-Japan. Their first major single, Kaisen Sengen was ranked #10 on the Oricon Indies chart.

In 2005, Girugamesh embarked on a nation-wide tour, after which they released their first live DVD, featuring footage from the tour, and after more touring, released an EP, Goku - Shohankei Enban.

In 2007, Girugamesh was signed to the European label Gan-Shin, making them one of the select Japanese rock groups to be distributed outside of Japan. The band then was part of a 9-band Japanese rock festival in Los Angeles, California called "J-Rock Revolution". They were part of the second night alongside Merry, D'espairsRay, and Mucc. Around the time of J-Rock Revolution, many of the bands released material on iTunes, including Girugamesh, making them one of the few Japanese rock artists to be available on the popular music store.

In the summer of 2007, Girugamesh released an EP entitled Reason of Crying, and in December released their eponymous album, Girugamesh.

In 2008, the band will play at the landmark metal festival, Wacken Open Air as well as going on their first european tour earlier in the year.

Satoshi (左迅, Satoshi?) – vocals, lyricist

Girugamesh Giru

Nii (弐, Nii?) – guitar

Girugamesh Ni

Shuu (愁, Shuu?) – bass guitar

Girugamesh Sh

Ryo – drums, primary songwriter

Girugamesh Ryo
Back to top Go down
https://the-gazette-666.forumotion.com
Kira

Kira

Girugamesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girugamesh   Girugamesh I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 am

Doamne cat imi plac Girugamesh!! :X.....Preferatul meu e Satoshi:X... monkey Melodiile lor sunt....tari..preferata mea "Fukai no Yami" :X
Back to top Go down
Zaki

Zaki

Girugamesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girugamesh   Girugamesh I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:48 pm

waaa si mie imi place mult Fukai No Yami
dar imi mai place si Domino.....si acolo cand zice Satoshi "baby baby" in Shoujo A
Back to top Go down
somewhere somehow

somewhere somehow

Girugamesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girugamesh   Girugamesh I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:37 pm

favorita mea ramane Owari to mirai... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girugamesh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girugamesh   Girugamesh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girugamesh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted City :: ~ J - rock ~ :: J - Rock-
Jump to: