Distorted City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted City

The Gazette

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To be ? or not to be ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
irCha.
Admin
irCha.

To be ? or not to be ? Empty
PostSubject: To be ? or not to be ?   To be ? or not to be ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:57 pm

I can feel his breath on me as he corners me in the hotel elevator. I try not to look at him, and instead I look at the changing numbers. The hotel room is 691. I must be out of my mind following him to a hotel. Ting. The doors open. The stumbling Aoi drags me down the hall.

“You’re a pro?” Aoi fumbles with the keys. If he wasn’t drunk, I’d think he’s nervous. I wonder if it’s his first time…with a man.

“Pro? At drinking?” He waves his finger in front of me while shaking his head. I hear a click from the knob.

“At seducing girls. Reita told me you’re a pro at this. You can get girls in bed with just one date.” He pushes the door open and drags me along with him.

“Well, that was the past. And plus you’re not a girl. But hey, if Reita told you that I’m a pro, I’m not going to deny that I’m sexilicous.” Pro? Sure, I don’t know what Reita was babbling to Aoi but I think I’ll just play along.

“I don’t think much has change sexy.” He pushes me against the wall. He kicks the door shut and starts staring at me. Well at least I should enjoy this even though he’s drunk. This is like those scenes from dramas, where the girl is cornered by the guy and the light is shining on both of them. Not really how I imagined my first time with Aoi will be, but this will have to do. “Since you’re a pro, does that mean you’re more experienced? Are you gonna be on top and fuck me like an animal?” Suddenly my oxygen supply has been cut short. Some sort of teapot is boiling inside of me.

Out of nowhere he starts unbuttoning my shirt. His face is about 3 centimeters away from mine. If this continues, I think he’s the one on top. But I’m stiff, frozen. I don’t know what to do. Pro?! Not Uruha. On top?! In control?! “Do you want me Uruha?” I can see that my shirt is one button away from coming undone.

“I…do…uh…are you still drunk Aoi?” Stupid Uruha! That’s not what you’re supposed to say.

All of a sudden, there’s a burst of laughter. I’m not laughing…right? No I’m not. I blink a few times and I realize that there’s a dying Aoi in front of me. He’s clutching his stomach and banging the wall across from me, laughing his oxygen away.

“What? What’s so funny? Aoi!?” He keeps banging the wall. He finally took in a few breaths in and turns around to face me.

“Let’s go home Uruha.” You’ve got to be kidding me Shiroyama Yuu. You seduce me and bring me to a hotel just to go home. He takes my hand and drags me out of the room. “You’re tired.”

“Wait! Aren’t you drunk?” We wait for the elevator.

“Uru, I never said I was drunk.” Ting. The familiar sound of the elevator rings.

-inspired-

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Today ... I'm not feeling well... I guess I'm sick.After that night .. well .. I have to tell you that it wasn't the happiest night of my life because I was really angry and he looked very calm.I think I'm just a fool in he's eyes ...I gotta fix that calendar I have .. it's marked "17 november" .. cause you know I think it's over.There's no more Aoi,no more mister perfect , no more fairytales.I am really confused about this but I hope we won't ruin our band friendship.I need time to recover after this shock.He maked me feel like I am someone who he can make fun of, everytime he wants.Well I guess this time it'll be a princess,cause I'm becoming vurnerable at what people saying .... That "gays" aren't meant to be.But a boy can do as well as a girl ,no?Umm ... well I just hope he's happy.Those feelings will end one day.But now I'm feeling really sad and selfish cause I want him just for me ...

by me

Chapter 3

A moment to remember ...

I was staying on the couch , reading a book and trying to forget about that in 2 days I'll not be here , in the same house , in the same room , on the same couch with Aoi.Like I said maybe those feelings and my blind selfishness for him.In the last 2 days he was really calm , almost not talking to me and I'm thinking that my leave will make him happy.I wanna forget everything about our relationship but all I want to know is that he maked me feel like it was heaven on earth.I could cry one litre of tears and I could walk 1000 miles to know I'm the one who walked 1000 miles just to knock at his door.I'm really losing my hopes.Now I'm alone in the house.It's night.I'm hearing someone knocking and I realise that it was knocking for 10 minutes.It's just like I don't wanna leave this couch never just because I know it's his.I'm going to unlock and open.Oh my ... it's him.
"Hi .. umm sorry .. I didn't hear you .. " I couldn't help to have a confused face with lil blush on it.
"It's ok ... " He replayed a lil nervous.
"Do you need something ?" I tried to be helpful knowing those are my last days with him .
"Actually I need to talk with you ! " He looked into my eyes making me blush automaticaly even know that he could tell me to leave right now.
"Yes ... t .. te .. tell me .." I am a lil bit nervous now ....
"Look ... I'm sorry for everything .. I did something that I know you can't forgive ... but if you leave .. all that I'll do will be empty ... my smile , my work,my everything .. I'm sorry ... " he looked really concerned about this and I'm feeling so good .. but .. umm . wait O_O .. is he serious ...
"Are you talking serious ?" My voice was a lil bit hopefull...
"I really like you" .. he huged me .. oh yeah he just huged me .. umm WAIT O_O""" he what ? .. Oh my ... Aoi .. uhh doesn't matter what he says .. this will one , Aoi,will be forgiven ... well .. you could say I'm easy to impress but I just can't say NO to Aoi and he seems to be sorry ...

Author: irCha.
Tittle: A moment to remember.
Genre: Romance
Cast:AoixUruha

Mood : Tired
Music: 176BIZ - Konayuki
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/BeautifulNothing666
Matsumi

Matsumi

PostSubject: Re: To be ? or not to be ?   To be ? or not to be ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:35 pm

vreau continuarea Crying or Very sad

u're really good irCha ^^

poate fac si eu unul maine ^^
Back to top Go down
http://tvxqforumromania.forumotion.com
Zaki

Zaki

PostSubject: Re: To be ? or not to be ?   To be ? or not to be ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:41 pm

wow irCha...that's verry good

si continuarea.....cand o postezi

PS: chiar ai talent Very Happy
Back to top Go down
somewhere somehow

somewhere somehow

PostSubject: Re: To be ? or not to be ?   To be ? or not to be ? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:34 pm

ce kawaii e..cand vine urmatoarea parte? cyclops
Back to top Go down
kamishiro-chan

kamishiro-chan

PostSubject: Re: To be ? or not to be ?   To be ? or not to be ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:07 pm

woooow!its..............AWESOME!!!!!!!! cyclops

sa faci si continuare!!!!!! monkey

te rog........ @
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be ? or not to be ?   To be ? or not to be ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To be ? or not to be ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted City :: Distorted deadtime :: Fan Fic-
Jump to: